What I want to do with my Journalism Minor

So, here at the Morningside Activities Council you may call me Princess Rice. Since i am the public relations officer.

At work, I’m called a model, but they know me by my number: 01832786

In the future, besides wanting to be a famous author, I want to be a manager at Hollister and hopefully make my way up that corporate ladder.

Besides that VERY solid plan, there’s actually something else that i want to do with my life.

I want to travel the world, listen to music, make friends with everyone everywhere. I don’t want to be stuck in one place. One dead end job, working during the day when all i want to do is write and live my life. I want to be in a place where i always feel welcomed, where i don’t have to follow anyone’s standards, but my own. SO….what is it that i want to do?

You may call me the Merch Bitch.

I understand that may not be the nicest name to call myself, but i feel like that is a proper term. I don’t know. I just feel like when dealing with a ton of crazy fans things will go insane and people will try to steal things while dealing with other people. So, being a bitch when necessary seems like a good idea. I could be a bitch an di could be the nicest person in the world, if i tried. Haha…no joke though being the merchandise girl for a band on tour. Seems like the perfect fit for me and I’m okay with that.

Write, travel, live, be with music, hang with bands. Can this be my life?

Speak Your Mind