News Comment #4

Huskers have two All-Americans on the bench. How do they get back in starting lineup?

LEAD: It could be a sign of roster depth, unfortunate luck or perhaps an unexpected luxury, but Nebraska is likely the only program in the country with two All-Americans on its bench.

I chose this article because I thought it had a really catching title and lead. As a reader, it drew an interest to me.

The lead itself, is a good lead but is a little bit wordy.

The article is written very nicely with a lot of in depth information. It started out by talking about their All-Americans have been used in their Big10 play. Then it talked about their sub rotation and lastly it talked about how they have been doing in conference play this past week.

I think this is a really great article with a lot of information on Husker Volleyball and contains a nice lead. It also has a lot of great quotes from the head volleyball coach.

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/volleyball/huskers-have-two-all-americans-on-the-bench-how-do-they-get-back-in-starting/article_c7a65c52-1fda-11ec-b33a-93c6b6c55bf9.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1