Buffalo Alice’s Buffet

Today we went back to 4th Street to Buffalo Alice and had their lunch buffet. Again if you do not want to pay for parking I suggest parking in the lot across from the movie theater and then just walk, it is no more than half a blocks walk. When I first got there some of the group was already there so I just joined them. A few minutes later we found out that we were sitting on the wrong side of the bar, oops. So we moved and then started to go through the buffet.

There were four different types of pizza to choose from: combination, pepperoni, Hawaiian, and sausage. There was also a salad option and many different dressings to choose from. And there were brownies for dessert. Drinks were also self serve, if you wanted pop. If you wanted a beer there was a bartender ready to get whatever kind of beer your heart desired.

The pizza presentation was ok, the slices were not the same size all around and maybe they meant it to be that way, but I’m not sure. The salad was in a sliver tube, instead of a salad bowl and it was not on ice. The dressings were all arranged on the table, next to the salad, separated by kind. The dessert was in a covered cake carrier, which is totally fine but it was hard to tell if we were supposed to look inside or not.

I choose to try the pepperoni and Hawaiian pizza, a salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, a brownie, and a Cherry Coke.

Cherry Coke

Cherry Coke

The pizza was very tasty, but it could have had more toppings and less cheese. The sauce amount was the perfect amount not too much to where someone is going to end up wearing it but not so little that you cannot tell it is there.

Hawaiian Pizza

Hawaiian Pizza

The salad was fresh and I liked that they choose to go with something other than iceberg lettuce but instead went with a spring mix. I enjoyed the crispness of the lettuce and with the balsamic vinaigrette and a little grated parmesane cheese.

Spring Mix Salad Blend

Spring Mix Salad Blend

IMG_20130524_111431

Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

So there is really nothing to say about plate presentation since I did it myself. And as you can see I did not try to make my plate look like anything special.

I would go back to Buffalo Alice, the pizza is good and from what I saw so was the beer. So if you are looking for a beer and pizza night this would be the place to hit up. Lunch seemed to get busy around 11:30 AM so to beat that rush I would say to get there about 11 AM, if possible, that way you can get your food, sit down, eat, and get out on your way. The buffet is $8.00 and is all you can eat, and comes with a drink (beer not included). So like I said it is a beer and pizza kind of place.

* Link to Buffalo Alice’s Webpage- http://www.buffaloalice.com/