Sep 20 2022

Profile Image of Marnix

Scavenger Hunt Results

Posted at 10:51 am under News Articles

Today I walked around campus while being on a mission. I had to find people who could help me in my scavenger hunt. I had to have a conversation about the weather and I had to find myself a piece of gum that wasn’t pink.

Starting off my hunt to my objectives, I directly ran into two people who were sitting at a table from politic science. They were trying to get people to vote for the upcoming elections. They had candies and other objects on the table which you could pick if you chose to vote. I decided to interview them straight off the bat.

The women sitting there was Hannah Schroeter. I started asking her about my first objective, her opinion on the weather to which she replied short and sweet: ‘A little too hot.’ Furthermore she was shocked by the group of interviewers walking up to her since I was not the only person where it came to their mind to directly interview this person. Questions were getting shoot to her from all different directions about completely different aspects.

The other person sitting behind the table was called Anders Staxen. In contradiction to Hannah, he seemed to like the weather, stating: ‘it is golf weather’. For the rest Anders seemed to be disappointed by the other interviewer who walked in front of us who did not decide to interview the pair.

As said earlier, I also needed to find myself a piece of gum that was not pink. Luckily for me, this table had free candy to give away which included white gum. So with this interview I really got two birds with one stone.

One response so far

One Response to “Scavenger Hunt Results”

1. fuglsangon 30 Sep 2022 at 3:50 pm 1

Marnix. Man on a mission! Great title for a TV show, but people would probably confuse it with Mannix.

Yes, that table was popular.

Comments RSS