Chapter 5 and 6

When you think all the ways you can socialize by using Facebook, its crazy! You can chat with somebody, write on their wall, poke them, or play a game with them. Now when your playing a game with somebody it does a lot of things for you and the other person. It brings back your relationship with that person if you haven’t seen them for awhile, or keeps a relationship going. It is also nice to be competitive with your friends. It is also more fun because your not just only talking to somebody you are engaging into a game with them. You are having fun and connecting with each other. Now if you win this game you will feel a lot of pride because you beat your friend and also if they don’t respond to the game request or don’t make their move for awhile then you will learn to have patience. Games are a great way to reconnect with somebody without formally greeting them. It is much easier to just invite them to a game instead of say “hey, how have you been?”.

Halo is a great game. It has certain goals that you will do anything to reach, and once you do you feel like your on top of the world. That why these games sell so well. They make gamers feel more connected to the game by doing things like the 10 billion kills club. I know when I feel more connected to a game and am doing good in a game I want to play it non stop.

About Kyle

3 Responses to “Chapter 5 and 6”
  1. Is this a new post i ask because i think i read the same article a month ago on hubpages.

2. Cool post thanks! We think your articles are great and hope more soon. We love anything to do with word games/word play.

3. We stumbled over here different page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

Recent Photos