Review

The game I am reviewing is SSX, and the review comes from Giant Bomb.com. In this review they talk about a lot of the things that have changed and the number one thing that as changed is the speed. Instead of having time to enjoy your drop at an usual speed they bumped it up a lot. Now this can be good and bad for players. If you love challenges then the speed will be okay, where other people come in trouble is they focus on not trying to break their spine while going down the slope. Instead of trying to beat scores they just want to make it safely down. A positive note of the game is the amazing graphics that is has. The graphics of the slopes, ice, and rocks are great. It makes you feel like your are going down the side of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Second sweet thing about the game is how they have a satellite view of the earth and you have to twirl around to find the place you want to go, and the matter that they are using real mountains is cool also. A few flaws that the review points out is that the wing suit sometimes deploys itself when you don’t want it too and also the head lamp is virtually useless be cause it depends on the location of your head so you can see the direction you are going.  Giant Bomb stats this: “And then there is the rewind mechanic, that great bastion of all things racing in video games of the last several years, the thing that makes it so that no matter how bad you suck, you can just wipe away all your failure at the press of a button.” The rewind button to me is the most useful thing ever to be up on racing games. The one thing i like about it in SSX is that when you do rewind they take points away by the millisecond and when you rewind the other players keep going. So in reality rewinding does you absolutely no good be cause your going to fall behind and lose points.

Overall SSX is a fun but yet challenging game and it would definitely lots of playing to get a hang of all the controls and become good at it.

About Kyle

7 Responses to “Review”
  1. Marcus says:

It sounds like SSX is an awesome game!

2. Marcus says:

I would not mind playing SSX, it sounds like a great game.

3. Shane says:

This game is awesome. It just takes some skill and effort. Which you may be lacking but i believe in you.

4. HAMILTON ROCKy says:

I could understand the first part of what you were saying لپ تاپ but I got a bit lost towards the end. This is a difficult subject to understand

5. Tarick says:

Great blog
    Nice photo and article
    طراحی سایت
    very delighting

6. Im creating a tiny problem I cannot create my personal readers get your current feed, I am just using google reader incidentally.

Recent Photos