Evoke and Paper 3

The game Evoke brings a lot to the table when talking about trying to save the issues in Africa. It is a great way to make people aware of the problems in this country but then again there are many things within our own country. I love the games idea of trying to help out other people to make them stable, that part is huge to me. I feel like this game will be only good for awhile and then people will get sick of being the difference and they will want others to do it for them. I feel like if the people are the only ones making the changes in the country then the government is going to get pushed a around or involved. The idea that there is money behind all this will make it last even longer. People will do anything for money which will be insight for them. To see people already doing things like McGonigal stats on page 335 is amazing to me. Every little bit we can get people motivated will help the world. I am just afraid that down the road there are going to be conflicts that will be tough to solve. For right now it seems like a fantastic idea, but I am interested in what will happen in a few years.

For my paper I have a couple of things I am on the edge about, first is the pollution in the world and how we has Americans can change our way to stop the pollution. Secondly the divorce rate in America and how to solve relationships.

About Kyle

Recent Photos