Why did I Choose to go to a Liberal Arts School?

Personally, I didn’t choose to come to Morningside because of the school or what it was all about. I chose to come here to play football, and whatever the schooled had to offer I would take. It sounds pretty lame that I didn’t look at what the school had to offer or what the school was all about. The one thing that I really looked at was if the school offered what I wanted to go to school for. That was the finalizing thing for me and why I chose to come here. I couldn’t really tell you a whole lot about the school and its back round and or what Morningside is about. I never really looked into all of that, I talked to my dad and he said it was a very good school and I believed him and that is as much I remember ever hearing about this school.  I wish that I would have taking this more serious when I was deciding where I was going to school, it would have helped me know what my school is all about and what their main focus is on. It would have been neat to know the history and why this school is a liberal arts and why it focuses on the things it does. Ultimately football brought me here and that the whole school thing came along with it, now I understand school comes first but if it wasn’t for football I wouldn’t be here.

About Kyle

3 Responses to “Why did I Choose to go to a Liberal Arts School?”
  1. James says:

It was about the same for me. My decision was based on basketball and the money. I bet the situations with money was a big factor in your decision too. My feeling on people knowing the history of the school and what has gone on at Morningside are not a lot of students interest. I think sports are on a lot of people mind when they come here. I think more then half of the students play sports here. It was a good idea that you come to play football or are record would not me looking so good.

2. Id always want to be update on new content on this site, saved to bookmarks ! .

3. The over unity magnetic MICR toner that you pick has to be specifically designed for that particular screenprint website inside the printer. Guarantee your toner continues to be carefully tried to get reliable sign psychic readings, image permanence along with uniformity, and exceptional advantage acuity. Toner insurance coverage need to be reliable with no external toner lay down.

Recent Photos