Non-Western Religions

This week in class we started to talk about religions that we aren’t use to learning about. One thing from our lesson on Tuesday that I thought was interesting was the whole idea of karma. Now I get where karma comes from and how people believe in it and want to do good deeds so they don’t get a bad reputation, but since we aren’t perfect we will all have some type of bad karma. So if you believe in karma then their life will be different than one’s who doesn’t believe in karma. If you believe in karma you will take it very serious and not mess around with it and try to do as many good deeds as possible.

Another thing that I found interesting is three gods of Hinduism, Brahma who is the creator, Vishna who is the preserver, and Shiva who is the destroyer. When we were showed the pictures of the gods I thought it was interesting how the pictures all related to what they were. It is neat how the created a god that shows the relations through a picture.

About Kyle

2 Responses to “Non-Western Religions”
  1. James Wright says:

I thought it was interesting too but it was weird talking about it in class because know one knew what is was. We we started to talk about it in class and people started to get an idea of what it was and the it started to get interesting. Knowing you so far Kyle I don’t think you at a Karma and It would be really hard to be a Karma and do good deeds all the time or try to. I agree on the pictures it is really neat to see the different god and see what then represent. I don’t think I have a favorite one yet but I think as we descends them more in class I will have one. Good job KYLE!!!

2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

Recent Photos