Judaism

Judaism is a religion of its own, there are many different things that go into the being a part of the Jewish religion. What really amazes me is all the laws and things that the Jewish people have to go by. I don’t think I could ever live the lives they live with all the rules. The one rule that really bothers me is the Kosher rules that say you cant eat this food, or dress that way. Also another thing that bothers  me is  that some Jews live more closely to the rules than the others. I know this goes for the same in Christianity, but I see Jews taking things more serious and more to heart. Judaism is one of the oldest religions and has been the setting stone for many of the others. I cant wait till we get into more of the religions and see how much the differ or are alike.

About Kyle

Comments

6 Responses to “Judaism”
  1. Laura says:

Kyle, I would say that I agree with what you have said about the Jewish religion. They do have to follow some pretty rigid laws and rules that I don’t know if I could ever follow. Eating only certain foods and not being able to have others at all would be tough. Your comment about how some follow the religion more close than other is true. Its not totally right for them to do that. However, I think you hit it on the head when you said this happens with Christianity as well. In fact, I think that this happens with just about everything in life. Their are always going to be some people that want to take the shortcuts and the easy way out.

2. I can see a few kicked in TV’s when this comes out lmao

3. The nice post assited me a lot! Bookmarked your blog, very interesting topics just about everywhere that I see here! I like the information, thanks.

4. złoto says:

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

5. there are many different operating systems but of course i would still prefer to use linux for stability

6. This is great content! I am swept away by your presentation and unique viewpoints. I agree with so much of your article. I’ll come back.

Recent Photos