Friday, April 26, 2024

Go to Liberty?

September 22, 2011 by  
Filed under Passport/Intro. to Religion

All throughout reading the Unlikely Disciple, I was intrigued by Kevin’s new experience.  I thought he was insane for trying to study there with his lack of evangelical christian knowledge.  I’m glad he had the courage to go and write this book.  His insight on Liberty has shown me that there is more out there than just here in Iowa.  Reading his story makes me question whether I would want to suddenly make a new change and explore the country and explore my options.  This raises the question: Would I want to go to Liberty?

I would be a little reluctant to go, but I think it would be awesome to try Liberty at least for a semester.  I don’t mind strict rules like at Liberty.  I would love to go and strengthen my faith.  The only thing that would bother me would be the extreme views on some subjects.  If I could look past those extremisms, then I would get along great there.  I’ve also always wanted to live in Virginia.  I know it would be a huge step, but going to Liberty would probably change me for the better.  I don’t know if I’ll ever do it, but it is definitely a possibility.

One Response to “Go to Liberty?”
  1. Business degrees have been using from a long passage of time to enhance the hidden skills of a fresh person related to any field and profession of life. If we looks flipside into the past most of the well known and recognized personalities especially along with the businessmen firstly polish their hidden qualities by get their degree from different institutes