They call me Diegs, read about it.

Week 13

The Pokémon Detective Pikachu trailer is tearing Pokémon fans apart

This article talks about the new film that is taking the popular animated series to the live action stage. Pokemon is and has been an acclimated popular show for kids and adults since the 90’s. This new movie is tearing fans apart because the film is based on Pikachu being a detective and being able to talk to just one human and the human understanding it.

some fans think that it is kind of creepy and some other feel that it will be a cool take on the animated character. Pikachu is voiced by Ryan gosling, and will be out in 2019.

Many fans are torn apart because they don’t believe the creatures should look realistic and that instead they need to look more animated and less creepy. Others are clapping back saying that these are technically monsters and if they were real that is what they would look like.

The article gave both perspectives, describing how fans feel about the new film.

Many fans are excited about the film and many are not so sure how to feel about it. In my opinion I think it is kind of fun and fresh and something that we have been waiting for, for a long time. It is not really what I would have expected, but everyone has different creative ideas.

Acclaimed. Acclimated means something quite different.
    Another one of those stories that depends on tweets for its information. Seems like lazy reporting to me.
    What do you think?