They call me Diegs, read about it.

Last person I talked to

Last night at about 11 pm, I had to call my friend Kylee, because she was one of my sources for my news assignment. I texted her first, while I was freaking out in my kitchen table about the assignment. Then, I asked her if we could FaceTime really fast so I could ask her some more questions. She agreed, so I FaceTimed her, she answered and was wearing a  blue plaid and said hi. The video call worked for a split second, then the screen froze and we could not see each other. It was very frustrating, so I disconnected from the wifi and still could not see. I asked her what she was up to and she said she was at buffalo wild wings having a beer with our friends Tyler and Lauren, they said hello too. I could hear glasses clinking, the television and people talking loudly in the back ground. I asked her if she could text me instead, because I could not see her or understand what she was saying; she said yes, then we hung up.

A blue plaid what? I was hoping for more description of the person, but since you couldn’t see her… What did her “frozen” face look like? More description of your surroundings, maybe? The kitchen?