News Comment 11.19

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mavericks/2020/11/18/mavericks-select-tyrell-terry-with-no-31-overall-pick-in-nba-draft/#:~:text=With%20the%20No.%2031%20overall,2019%2D20%20college%20basketball%20season.

In the 2nd round of the 2020 NBA Draft, the first overall pick belonged to the Dallas Mavericks. With this pick, the Mavs selected Minneapolis, Minnesota native Tyrell Terry. At 6’2″, the point guard averaged 14 points per game in his freshmen season at Stanford. Compared to CJ McCollum of the Portland Trailblazers, Terry was labeled as a shooter with limitless range, showing that his potential is through the roof.

I like this article because it is very informative. As a fan of the Mavs, many people probably did not know a ton of info on this player, and this article does a very good job on background and info of Tyrell Terry. I chose this article and this draft pick because of my fandom of the Dallas Mavs, and having played Tyrell Terry in high school made me quite excited to read about him. It will be interesting to see how his career pans out in Dallas.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on November 22nd, 2020

Have you been in the Zoom classes the last couple of weeks, Bryson?

Would you agree his range is limitless?