News Comment 9.10

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-chiefs-receive-super-bowl-rings-in-unique-championship-ceremony/

This article talks about how the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs received the championship rings recently, but not in the normal fashion. The team was socially distanced throughout the field, and handed their rings one by one by the owner Clark Hunt. The writer then goes on to talk in detail about the rings, and explaining every little detail within those rings. The most interesting part of the ring is the 50 diamonds that surround the logo, representing the 50 years between Super Bowl titles for the Chiefs. The article then gives a brief paragraph on the Chiefs’ quest to repeat a championship.

I think the article is well written, and very informational. An article like this could get by with a few paragraphs talking about who got the rings and what the players had to say about it, but the writer went into detail of what the rings actually represent and what is in store for the team next.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on September 11th, 2020

I can’t say this is a story I would read. BUt I can see how fans would be interested.