sin miedo al exito

‘A New Frontier’ for Hearing Aids

Over-the-counter hearing aids are coming at long last. But lower prices and greater accessibility may take time to materialize.

This article had some great information about the new access to hearing aids. It spoke about having the ability to get hearing aids over the counter for an affordable price.

Some corporations like Best Buy are planning on having a hearing station that allows their customers to conduct a hearing test and buy hearing aids that are suitable for their needs.

I liked the information that this article provided. It was a long article though and it felt like there was some unneeded information and repetition. The main points were definitely at the top.

I also think that some of the information towards the bottom should have been closer to the top following the inverted pyramid method. It would have been a faster read and more information could be gained.

Overall, I think it was a good article with lots of information on the topic. I am glad that hearing aids are starting to become more accessible.

I’m glad, too. Now if I could just get good advice for which are the best product. Include a link to the story.