sin miedo al exito

PRNewswire Story

The “news” of the story I chose is about a new Happy Meal toy based on the new movie released November 11, called Black panther: Wakanda Forever.

The audience for this story could be parents of little kids who can take them to Mcdonald’s for a Wakanda Forever toy included inside a Happy Meal. The benefit for the reader is the excitement their kids will receive for the toy to the black panther movie. Mcdonald’s will benefit from this post because it brings more consumers to them.

Marvel has a positive impact on little kids and if they like superheroes they will be satisfied with the toy. Lastly, I think that this story is not a bad story to release. I think this because it is something that would bring joy to little kids even though McDonald’s is not exactly the healthiest choice.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mcdonalds-brings-the-world-of-wakanda-to-families-with-the-new-black-panther-wakanda-forever-happy-meal-301664712.html

1 Comment

1. fuglsang

I would agree. Of all the articles I have seen so far, this is one of the few I would actually use. After removing all the McDonald’s fluff.