Me (Chichen Itza)

Hola!

My name is Byanka Olivarez, I am attending Morningside University to pursue a career in Marketing and Spanish. This would be my second year here which I consider an accomplishment. So while you are still reading, let me tell you about myself…

I was born and raised here in Sioux City, IA. I have lived here my entire life and I honestly do not know if I will ever move. I live with a family of 6, which consist of my mom (52) and dad (53), my big sister (20), me(19), my little sister(14), and lastly my brother(11).

I love to travel, read, write, and dance! Some of the places I’ve been to are Florence, Rome, London, Paris, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Tequilla, Manzanillo, and many more. These are just a few of the incredibly beautiful places I’ve been and deeply recommend visiting!

Olivarez Gomez Family

Besides travel, I love to read, I am into romance, sci-fi, and fiction genres. Some of my favorite series are Dreamland Billionaires (Romance) Shatter me (sci-fi) and I don’t really have one for fiction, yet. Writting for me is like therapy, I like reflecting on my day. Dancing is more of a pastime. I do not dance professionally, although once upon a time I did want to. However, I love dancing to Banda, Corridos, Bachata, Reggaeton, Zapateados, Cumbia, all sorts of genres.

As far as activities, I like to run and play soccer. I also like to mow my lawn, don’t ask me why I just think it’s satisfying. I like to cook and bake. I have a lot of interests and I consider myself to be an alright human being!