Sep 27 2022

Profile Image of Braeden

Reflection essay

Posted at 7:32 pm under Uncategorized

The process for our first paper was one that the most effort was given when rewriting the essay in the correct form.  After reviewing it over zoom, I was able to restructure it in order for it to  better meet the criteria and be more informative.  The amount of time I spent on the backend could have been avoided had I spent more time on the initial draft. As a result, I felt rushed and it wasn’t my best work. I also wish I spent more time on proofreading after writing a better initial essay. 

My next challenge and the most difficult part of the assignment for me was finding 3 articles about the war in Ukraine that were from a credible source.  There were many conflicting articles and not many went into  depth with details and actual facts.  In fact, it was difficult to determine what the true facts were. Due to the inconsistencies in what I found, it was difficult to combine the information together and making a new article. 

The biggest problem I encountered was actually understanding the expectations and the specifics for this assignment once I was able to have the zoom meeting and get clarification I was better able to understand what was needed and required.

No responses yet

Comments RSS