Intro to Religion 4

This week in intro to religion we started talking about Eastern religions. This seems like it is going to be very interesting because I am not used to thinking in a non linear way. In Western religions we are always taught that you have one life, and therefore you have to live it to your fullest. However, in Eastern religions they believe in things like reincarnation and Karma, and that people come back in different lives. They also don’t believe in God. Instead, they believe in an ultimate reality that they base their religion on. While I understand the idea of it, I still find it very hard to believe in. However, it does seem very interesting and I am excited to learn more!

About Kyle

10 Responses to “Intro to Religion 4”
  1. Shopping says:

If some one desires to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to date all the time.|

2. As the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very soon it will be famous, due to its quality contents.|

3. Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by your site.

4. tyflas says:

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some % to drive the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.|

5. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some p.c. to pressure the message home a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.|

6. financial says:

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will come back at some point. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice evening!|

7. Very nice post. I absolutely love this site. Thanks!|

8. I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date news.|

9. Nice respond in return of this matter with real arguments and describing all about that.|

10. Thanks for scripting this really good put up..Cherished your posts. Be sure to do retain writing

Recent Photos