This is Ameraca! (In Elder’s Southern Accent)

When i started reading this article I thought it would be about the percentages and facts that in many ways many countries are ahead of us. This is true in natural resources, economy, and exports. However, after reading this i found out that it is just another argument with liberals and conservative. I found this extremely boring due to the fact that I don’t really care about politics. I wasn’t always like this though. I can remember to a time when i first learned of the republican and democratic parties. I viewed them almost like teams. I was admittedly excited for the day I could understand all of their political jargon and vote for myself. Although I am now at that point in my life, I want nothing to do with it. All I hear in the media these days are liberals this and conservatives that. I has got to the point where the words have taken on a new meaning, or maybe lost all meaning all together. This is why I think Americans don’t view our country as the best anymore; because all they see in the media is our country argue with itself. It’s almost like our government is self destructing on tv in front of the whole nation. Everyone says we need to put our differences aside and make some progress, but first we have to throw these stupid labels out the window. Until then, I will be just another American halfheartedly listening to the nonsense that both sides spew out, and thinking that maybe our country isn’t that great.

About Kyle

8 Responses to “This is Ameraca! (In Elder’s Southern Accent)”
  1. I do think, an attempt and even gaffe in their life it isnt just not doing anything a good deal more glorious daily life, coupled with suggestive.

2. Top Jumpers says:

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular basis to take updated from newest reports.|

3. Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.|

4. papaka says:

I’m curious to find out what blog system you are using? I’m having some small security issues with my latest site and I’d like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?|

5. Hey! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!|

6. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks!|

7. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!|

8. Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage, this webpage is truly remarkable.|

Recent Photos