Intro to Religion 3

On Tuesday we had a guest speaker in religion class. Michael Baughman is a pastor in the Methodist church that is located in Dallas, Texas. However, he does much more than preach. He also goes on mission trips, is somewhat of a social media expert, and also knows a lot about pilgrimage. I found his explanation of pilgrimage very interesting in the fact that it was a little different than the models of pilgrimages that we have already learned about. I guess it goes to show you that no matter what model of pilgrimage you think is right, everyone still has their own different perspectives on the subject. I also liked how he gave us a lot of examples of pilgrimages that Christians can take. I found myself thinking how cool it would be to go to a place like Canabarry even though I’m not the most dedicated Christian in the world.

About Kyle

Comments

7 Responses to “Intro to Religion 3”
  1. Jumpers says:

Highly energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?|

2. tkff says:

I was more than happy to find this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new information in your website.|

3. I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this publish is written by way of him as nobody else realize such specific about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!|

4. You’ve made some decent points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.|

5. financial says:

It’s awesome in support of me to have a web site, which is useful in support of my know-how. thanks admin|

6. Thank you for every other magnificent article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.|

7. If some one needs expert view concerning running a blog after that i recommend him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious job.|

Recent Photos