Vikings Running Back, Dalvin Cook, alleged victim of abuse (news comment)

In this article the author, Courtney Cronin, explained how Dalvin Cook was a victim of abuse from his ex-girlfriend about a year ago. In a recent press conference, Cook continued to explain how he was maced and is innocent in this case. His ex-girlfriend said that she had gone there to end things with Cook, broke into his home and eventually had to mace him because he was attacking her with a broomstick. Cook and the vikings aren’t too concerned about it as Cook believes the truth will come out. Cook is not going to countersue nor will he have to sit out any games. 

The author here is trying to talk to Viking fans, but really any NFL fan interested in the players. I thought this article was well written out as she explained the whole situation pretty much. She explained Cook’s side of the story and his ex girlfriends. She also explained the NFL rules for this situation which is important for the readers to understand. 

I thought this was a good article, but I’m not sure if it was news quite yet. I think it might be news if it was after Cook was proven innocent or guilty, but right now I’m not sure if this is really news. It was a well written article, but it will be news in the future.