Rittenhouse on Trial for Injuring One and Killing Two

Kyle Rittenhouse has been on trial the past couple of weeks for a shooting that killed two and injured one. The shooting happened last year at Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha, Washington. Kyle Rittenhouse was 17 at the time with an Ar-15. The defendant, Rittenhouse, is claiming self defense but the Jury will decide in the coming days. The case has been a rollercoaster for people following it as at times it looked like Rittenhouse might get his claim of self defense while others it did not. This court case has a lot of information to unravel and the future of Kyle Rittenhouse is in the Jurys hand.

I do not think the author did a good job because it was extremely biased. I do understand this though as the article is an opinion piece, but I feel he should have showed a little more of both sides. I personally do not have much of an opinion on the case as I have not followed it very closely but reading this article did not make me pick a side. This is also why I do not think it is very well written as clearly he was pushing a side but it had no affect on my opinion. 

I think this is news as it is probably one of or the biggest court case currently going on in the United States. I also think this case could cause a lot of backlash no matter what way it goes. I think this is valuable news as it is a widely discussed case and everyone is awaiting to see what the jury decides.