All About Me – Tyler Strauss

My name is Tyler Strauss, I am 19 years old. I am originally from Omaha, Nebraska but I moved to Fort Calhoun, Nebraska during 8th grade. I am the oldest of 8 children, but they are all half or step-siblings. I graduated from Fort Calhoun Highschool in 2020. I am a very outgoing, motivated, and family-oriented type of person. Growing up I had a big passion for sports and I played just about every sport I could. I played football, basketball, soccer, track, taekwondo, and baseball. The main sport I cared the most about was football and that is why I continued to play in college and decided to come to Morningside University. 

I am currently in my second year at Morningside University, but academically I am a Junior, and eligibility wise I am a freshman. I play wide receiver for the football team. I am majoring in Business Management and minoring in marketing. I do plan to pick up another minor but I have not decided what yet. After college, I plan to move back to Omaha, Nebraska. I do not know exactly what I want to do yet for a career, but it will definitely have to do with business. One day I want to own my own business as I feel this will be very rewarding in the long run for me. I am a very ambitious person and am excited to work hard to accomplish my dreams.