Whats Gucci ¿

News Comment #3

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/us/obama-college-tuition.html?ref=us&_r=0

As his term is coming to an end President Obama began his public relations campaign. The main goal of this campaign is to help lower the cost of college and make it more affordable. In Detroit he announced his idea of making community college free for students across the country. To help raise awareness Mr. Obama has presented announcements featuring students, community college alumni and celebrities to help support his plan.

Many republicans are not liking Obama’s plan to spend $60 billion over the next 10 years to make community college free. Congress is unlikely to approve of this expensive plan. Another plan that he plans to unveil during this campaign is creating new federal grants intended to encourage companies to hire apprentices who can “learn while they earn” acquiring new skills on the job instead of in the classroom. The development of this apprenticeship is costly howerver, about $175 million in grants to 45 partners. Those prtners include community colleges, privite businesses and labor organizations. The article said, “Officials said the $175 million was not intended to pay the salaries of the apprentices. But, they said, they hoped that the federal seed money would help the apprentice programs become permanent, providing opportunities for years to come”

26 Comments

1. Dani

Much thanks for your letter which arrived a couple of days back. It was flawless to get notification from you…

2. مشاور سئو

I am very thankful that you are my teacher.

3. dislove song

As you probably are aware, my piano player is Yiruma and in last show I could hardly imagine how he showed up in my eyes and gave me a major embrace after his exhibition.دانلود آهنگ دیس لاو

4. dislove song

Much thanks for your letter which arrived a couple of days back. It was flawless to get notification from you.

5. ali ft

Download New Songs
    Download New Songs!!!

6. lazer epilasyon servisi

lazer epilasyon servisi, lazer epilasyon tamiri, vortex lazer epilasyon servisi, vortex lazer epilasyon tamiri,

7. Betpas

Get in touch with our team developer and developers who might help you develop

http://mpsofny.org

8. Betebet

Betebet bahis sitesi, diğer bahis sitelerine kıyasla daha yüksek bahis oranları ve bonuslar vermektedir. Site BTK engellemelerine rağmen sürekli adresini

9. YKS

Thanks for this post. My favorite post is that:

10. Bakırköy escort

thank u

11. kaan

Sohbet,Sohbet sitesi

12. تحصیل در اتریش

thank you for sharing this content, it was really use full.
    keep doing it 🙂

13. kaan yılmaz

mobil,Sohbet sitesi

14. Küfürizm

Güncel makaleler Güncel paylaşımlar ve daha fazlası http://www.kufurizm.com/

15. YKS

thank you

16. porn pics sex roxy c

yespornpics sex bond adventures bond adventures model jizzbomb anime marisxxx

17. dmm prestige maria aine vivud cherry boy

yabaiero in mad

18. sexhd gallery leather boots fetish

passionhd holly michaels wonderful hardcore sex vod

19. Tabitha

engaging UI and action for your mobile game.

20. iphone development on Windows or linux

The latest iteration of the Android operating system brings with it several new features – not simply for consumers,
    but also for the IT audience as well.

21. mobile apps company malaysia

As a backer of the project, you’ll get to vote for the genre of 2 out the
    15 games.

22. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was totally right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

23. Hotel Frankfurt-Oder

Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on!

24. klima kampanya

Why this web site don’t have other languages?

25. Taja

I dont know why my news comments never get posted on any of mine.But I will fix them and post them again. Sorry about that

26. fuglsang

The “news comments” need to be actual comments, Taja. Not just a link. Was there something here that didn’t get posted? A story about tuition would have much relevance to college students.