Josh Porcher

The Morningside Mustangs football team will be missing a key part in their defensive scheme this year. Josh Porcher, a corner expecting to contribute this year, went down with a bad knee injury. The mass comm major suffered a torn ACL while playing basketball one day before preseason. “I went up went for a block and came down and right leg buckled”.

Josh described himself as a balanced corner and said the team is handling the loss pretty well. “They had a great first game, the best first game I have seen since I have been here”, “a couple of guys have been stepping up at my spot to fill in”.

ACL tears are a common knee injury in athletics and can be quite difficult rehab. Josh said “Im handling the injury better and accpeted it was hurt and I have to rehab. Its hurts like hell every day”. Josh also told me he expects his team to win the GPAC this year and and go undefeated in the playoffs. However the Mustangs finish this year, Josh is going to be ready to go next year for another run.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.