Mark Sanchez’s tryst with Eva Longoria is Jets’ latest non-distraction distraction

This article is about Mark Sanchez and the New York Jet’s offensive struggles this preseason. They are basically giving Sanchez a hard time for getting his new girlfriend Eva Longoria. They also talk about Sanchez’s playing ability could be the problem with the offense.

I think this is newsworthy because it appeals to a couple of groups of people. Football fans would find this pretty interesting because the Jet’s are one of the most popular team in the league right now and the fact that the only touchdown that they have scored came from the third string quarter back has drawn even more attention on them. It also appeals to the fans of Eva Longoria. She has had a couple relationships start and end in the past couple of years and her fans would probably be excited about this. Also the story isn’t just about these two it is about the Jet’s football team.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Mark Sanchez’s tryst with Eva Longoria is Jets’ latest non-distraction distraction

1. fuglsang says:

OK, Shane. You’ve got the audience right. And this is celebrity news, for both people involved. Include a link to the story so I can read it, and so I can see where it was published. If this was on ESPN, that’s one thing. If it’s in US, that’s another. I’m also not clear on what/where the tryst took place that it would affect his play.