Internet brings out our worst impulses

This article tells us that the internet can be a great thing but it can also be a terrible thing. When i think of the internet, i think of good things. I think of a great invention that has changed the world in so many ways. It is a very helpful research tool. Without the internet i don’t know how i would get some of my homework done or find anything that i needed. It is also a great way to communicate with people. Facebook, Twitter, and the rest of the social networking systems have changed the way we can talk to our friends or random strangers. The internet can be very helpful and fun if used the right way.

There are plenty of ways that a person can use it wrongly. If i think of some of my bad habits a couple come to mind. Buying stuff i don’t need is one of them. The internet makes it easy for people to waste money on things that are not needed in their life. It makes it easier to do other things like bully kids, look up pornography, and can give away some of your vital information. Just think of all the things some people do on the internet that are bad that they couldn’t do without it. If some bullies didn’t have the internet they probably would do less bulling. Without the internet there would be less identity thefts and less stalking.

The internet is a helpful tool that has changed the world. It will be around for a lot longer and probably improve its capabilities. It is a great thing as long as you use it right.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.