Palmer Symposium

I got up at 7:30 on a day off to go to this speech. I thought it was not worth my time. I wanted to finish this so I could be done with it. I went to this speech with very low expectations. When I arrived I didn’t get into the one I wanted to but got into another. The one i was in was about the game Plinko.

I have heard of this game before, mainly because of the show The Price is Right. They told us the history of the game and the flaws of the game. There main reason for talking about it was to show us the where to put your chip to win the most money. I found out that if you want to win the most amount of money you will want to put your chips in the middle of the game board. Some of the flaws they pointed out was when the chip would get stuck in the board and the player would have to use a stick to knock the chip down with it and get a re-do.

The room was in the Lincoln center. the room was very similar to the one we have our C&C classes in. The room was a bit warm and was full of people. The lights were off because the presenters were using a power point. I thought the speakers did a good job because they spoke loud enough and clearly. They took there time and did not rush through things. They also did a good job at answering the questions some people had at the end.

Even though i did not want to wake up early and go to this speech im glad i got it done and im also glad it was not a boring speech. I learned a lot about Plinko and will be ready to dominate the next time i play somebody.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.