Blog 10

I thought the idea of how we could save the world together and how games could help do this was really cool. I thought it was interesting how games can show us what future problems that we might face and not just the ones we are dealing with now. Games are so addicting, so if we have games that our showing us how our world might look like or what the problems could be, it could be very useful in teaching people. Also if people get addicted to these games and play them every day it could make a pretty big change in the world. It lets people think of new creative ideas on specific problems, which is great because you get to hear so many ideas and so many people are thinking of ways to better the world. Games are so big in this world so making games like this and having people get hooked on them is a great idea. I think a problem they might have is that people will get bored with it after awhile, but if they can think of a lot of ways to keep people interested in it then i think people will stay around.

For my paper I was thinking of writing about the problems with texting. I was thinking the effects if has on writing skills. Everybody texts these days so it could become a big problem. I might do more problems with texting to fill out the paper requirements otherwise it might not be long enough. Like texting and driving.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.