Game review

The review i read was about Modern Warfare 3. It was on N4G.com. The review basically tells you how the game stuck to the basics. It was pretty much everything we expected. It came with new maps, perks, weapons, attachments, and other things. It improved the best and most important part of the game in most people eyes. Which is onlineĀ  game play. The review said improving this was the most important part because that is what everybody is worried about anyways. It keeps the people interested. But they also did comment on the campaign. Instead of it being just a boring short series of missions, it is an interesting story line with a action full set of missions. It also talks about how a lot of people think its dumb and not a realistic war setting, but it is very entertaining. No matter what some people say, they probably enjoy playing some part of the game.

I agree with this review. I think that the campaign was a little harder and more interesting. I thought it was full of cool missions from underwater, clearing American buildings, to going out on a sniper mission. I also agree with what they said about the online game play. I think it is why most people get the game. I know a lot of my friends have not even completed the whole campaign yet because they are addicted to online play or the spec ops part of the game. I know that i love playing online and think that if they keep improving the online game play, people will keep buying this game and playing.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.