Speaker

What I remember from the speech is talking about the different experiments his group would do. The one I thought was most interesting was the self talk experiment. He said talking to yourself might help you defeat certain people in mortal combat. It turned out that it did not help. He also talked about his favorite game. I am not sure what it was called but he said it shows how the world could really be in the future. He said it was well put together and he really enjoyed it. He also talked about how it depends on the time of year, to decide what type of game he was playing. When he has more free time he likes to play more casual games. When he doesn’t have as much time he likes to play more hardcore games because they are usually quick exciting games that give you a nice break.

I think its cool that our college is doing these types of experiments and I would like to get involved. I would like to know what else he has figured out from his experiments. I enjoyed what he was talking about, or maybe just his views on different video games. I would like to know what he thinks about the games that I am interested in and if he plays them also. I think we should have him speak in our class again and talk about different subjects. I also liked the idea of paying people to play video games for research.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.