Interviewing random strangers

My first interview was with KJ Williams. How the interaction happened with KJ was that I went from the library down to Bucks our on campus restaurant where I found KJ.

when I approached KJ he was slow to react, but willing to do the interview. KJ also provided with both the objectives on my worksheet.

KJ provided with two quotes for one of my objectives. The quotes said were, ” serving is not what I do it’s who I am” and Someone may not remember what you said to them but that person will remember the impact you made on their life”

My other object was also accomplished in this interview. The objective was to get a creatively bent paperclip.

The next interview I did was with Ethan Owen. I was able to find Ethan in outside the cafe where I’m assuming he was waiting to eat.

I approached Ethan and at first did not seem like he wanted to do the interview and also asked how long it would take. After I told him it would take about only two minutes he was willing to take the short amount of time to do it.

Ethan provided with some quotes, he ended up giving me two of them. The quotes said were, “Things that break your heart fix your vision” and “Those who endure will conquer”.

One thought on “Interviewing random strangers