Article 4

Jackson Chapin from Fernley, Nevada

Jackson now goes to Morningside University as a business management major. He is also now a second year starter as just a sophomore at 174 on the wrestling team.

Wrestling is what brought Jackson to Morningside as well as coach Stevenson. Jackson added to that saying, “I wanted to go to a school that would have a wresting season because of covid.” Due to covid Jackson did not have a wresting season his senior year.

The things Jackson likes to do here at Morningside while he is away from home is hangout with friends and he also likes to wrestle.

Some interesting things about Jackson. He said, “I can sing the ABC’s backwards.” Adding on to that he also said, “I can ride the unicycle and I am pretty good at chopsticks.”

His favorite food is what he said, “probably burritos.” Jackson also had a burrito business in high school that was called, “JTrains Burritos”.

Jackson has a couple things he likes to do in his free time, he said, “I like hiking a lot. Also He likes golf when asked Jackson, “OH YEAH!!! Big golf guy”.

The dream place for Jackson to live is next to a lake. He added that dream place is Tahoe, Nevada Jackson description was, “Americas largest alpine, which is a lake in the mountains over 1100 feet deep.”

Jackson wants to give back to give back to the sport that he has enjoyed over the years and wants to be a youth a wrestling coach in the future.