About Me

Hello everyone, My name is Brett Tryon and I am 20 years old. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska later my family moved to a small town of 650 people called Indianola, Nebraska. I would then go on to live in Indianola for the 16 years. Living in a small town was fun, as I loved growing up there with all my friends and family. Me and my friends would always find something to do whether it was riding bikes or playing football at the park we happened to always make it fun in our little town.

I graduated from a school called southwest, it took after from where I was from which is Southwest Nebraska. My class only had 20 kids in our graduating class. I played two sports in high school football and wrestling. We always seemed not to be able to get it together as a football team, but we always had a decent wrestling team. The wrestling team I was on took 2nd as a team my senior year, while I also took 3rd at state. Sports were my favorite thing during high school, because I happen to not like school very much, but do any of us really like school?

I now attend Morningside University as a double major in business and marketing. I chose Morningside because of the brotherhood I witnessed within the team while I was on campus and I just loved the landscape around the school. My favorite thing about Morningside is the wrestling team and hanging out with all my friends on the team. what can I say Morningside was the best fit for me and I’m glad to be here!!