Sep 20 2022

Profile Image of Braeden

scavenger hunt

Posted at 10:47 am under Uncategorized

Today for the class scavenger hunt I was tasked to find a rubber band and a knock knock joke. However I was only able to interview 2 different people. One being a rounder individual guy named Ridge and the other a shorter guy named KJ.

When asked for a quote Ridge gave this deep sigh and began thinking after a while he was able to come up with this quote and said yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift thats why its called the present. If you really take time to thing about it that is a really inspirational and meaning quote.

To change things up I asked KJ for a knock knock joke, and he seemed to be in a rush so I got a simpler response. The joke when like this: knock knock, whos there? who, who who. are you an owl?! The knock knock joke was short simple funny and to the point

Finally, after searching the campus up and down for a rubber band and already ready to submit the assignment without one I was pressured to go out again and look. and just to my luck I took one step outside of the library and there was a rubber band sitting right on the ground ready for my taking, so I walked back inside sat down and re wrote this assignment because I was told it wasn’t good enough to submit.

One response so far

One Response to “scavenger hunt”

1. fuglsangon 30 Sep 2022 at 3:33 pm 1

So in the future, Braeden, when your boss tells you to do X, are you going to say, “Screw that, I’m going to do Z, and you better be happy about it”?

I don’t think that will fly.

Comments RSS