Sep 27 2022

Profile Image of Tyson

Reflection

Posted at 9:38 am under Uncategorized

For my first paper I put most of my effort into my research and the topic I chose which was Scott Frost losing his job a few days before I wrote the paper. I wish I would have spent more of that time planning what the purpose of the paper was because it became an informative paper when it could have been more than that.

The most difficult part of this paper was knowing what to paraphrase and what to quote. I caught myself paraphrasing almost everything but that can become a problem because it makes it harder to cite in text as well as facing potential problems with plagiarism and just repeating the same information from other sources when they could just go to the original sources.

The biggest problem was deciding how to structure the paper with the quotes and paraphrasing. I was able to solve the problem with the help of the meeting I saw places where I could switch up the structure and the pieces that I should just quote the sources rather than paraphrase. From my draft to my final a lot of good changes were made.

No responses yet

Comments RSS