About me

Hi! My name is Tyson Spradling. I am from Broomfield, Colorado a place that I visit and miss very often. I am a sophomore majoring in marketing here at Morningside University.

You might be asking ” Why Morningside?” or “Why Sioux City?”. Well when I started visiting colleges most schools in Colorado where I wanted to stay were not offering visits. This lead me to visit other places I was familiar with. My grandparents and my mother were born and raised in Sioux City, also both of my parents went to school at Briar Cliff. Of course my intentions were to go to Briar Cliff like my parents, but visiting Morningside the day after made me change my mind.

I am a dual-sport athlete, I play basketball as well as high and triple jump for the track team. I try not to run in any races but that doesn’t usually play out in my favor. Both of my parents played basketball in college and is where I get my passion for the sport. I’m not sure why or how I got into track but its just how things panned out for me and I am happy the way it did.

Like I said earlier, I’m from Colorado and miss it very much. I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, and just having beautiful scenery around all the time. My family owns a cabin in the mountains near Westcliffe, Colorado (if anyone even knows where that is) and it is one of my favorite places for a vacation.

No responses yet

Comments are closed at this time.

Trackback URI |