Shopping

I would take myself out to by a Bugatti Centodieci. The color of it would be matte black with some chrome as a secondary color. The neon under kit will shine on the road below it ass it drives off the dealership lot. The car will be loud so everyone around looks to see it. As I drive it home I will see many people pulling out their phones to catch a picture of my sweet new ride. The cost is about 10 million dollars but it is one of top sports cars in the world as there are only ten in the entire world. When you open the suicide doors the all black interior will give off the refreshing new car smell. The lights inside the car and door will be a good accent to the interior. The loud subs will make it so everyone on the street can hear the bass coming from your music. When I drive it home my mother will be very mad as she would never want me to drive a car like that. She views the car as dangerous while I see it as an adrenaline rush every time you get in. When giving it away just about anyone would want it. Not everyone would want to drive and keep it but they would take it just to resell it and make an enormous profit. While some other people may keep it just to use it as their primary vehicle.