Gamer Profile

I think video games are a very fun way to use your free time. They let you achieve things that make it fun. The trash talking and epic match ups that go along with it keep it interesting.  There is always a new game and new challenges to accomplish. I like first person shooting games and zombie shooters. I think Madden and COD really got me hooked into playing everyday. I have a PS3 but have played and probably had every system. I have stayed up for releases. I play a lot of games on my phone also. I usually play a couple hours a day. I probably started playing when I was about 8, with the Super Nintendo. Mario Karts was probably my first favorite game. Challenging people with my favorite racer Yoshi was always fun for me. It Then went to James Bond 007, then off to Madden and Halo. After that i was really addicted to Call Of Duty. I played the very first couple and loved them. When Modern Warfare came out, I couldn’t get enough of it. I would go to school, go to practice, eat, then play. I was all about the K/D ratio. I have probably spent more money than I should have on video games but I think it was worth it. I don’t know if I would consider my self as big as a gamer as I use to be, because I am more busy than I was. I don’t see my self stopping anytime soon.

About Shane

I come from Ghent Minnesota. I love tuna casserole and enjoy playing video games. I made a sweet trampoline dunk video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ag1E2Ym4Q. There is the link
This entry was posted in C&C. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Gamer Profile

1. Jen says:

I’ve stayed up for releases, too. Do you have a group of friends you play with?