After slamming Florida, Hurricane Ian barrels into South Carolina

The author did a very good job at giving insightful information about the hurricane and how the hurricane is moving and how powerful it’s going to remain. The author also is very good at wording the hurricane pretty much making it “dumber” so the public can understand the information and take into action. The author also included quotes from people that have been affected by the hurricane which is pretty cool so it can show the public like us, how bad it truly is because we are not affected by hurricane IAN. ““What I saw is just heart-breaking, and all the friends I lost and everybody else — the stories are horrific. It’s a nightmare. This island is destroyed,” Behen said.” This quote seriously made me realize how bad the hurricane truly is and I am so glad the author included this because it really made me realize what people around that area are truly going through. In all, the story was very well written and it was very insightful on this situation going on in our world.

A US Coast Guard helicopter is seen amid stranded shrimp boats in a marina in Fort Myers Beach, Florida on Friday.

One thought on “News Comment #5