https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/12/01/remarks-by-president-biden-and-president-emmanuel-macron-of-france-at-arrival-ceremony/

The story is about the arrival of the French President and the statements made by President Biden about French and Unites States Relations

The press briefing room and the American People also it could appeal to the French people to see what is going on and see what the American President has to say about French and us relations.

The benefit is the reading of what was said and the conversation exchanged and the importance of the French, U.S. Relations.

The benefit for the company the “White House” is that it allows the American People to see for themselves what was going on

Its like many of the stories I have done for his class as I have done many things and the thing about this press release is its a transcript. Now its good to release transcripts but I feel that this story is a uniques to show what actually happened and what word were exchanged. This is important at least to me since I live off of this stuff.