Uncategorized

Interview Story With Steven Postolka

What is this Morningside College graduate up to?

Steven Postolka, the Sioux Rapids, Iowa, native graduated Morningside in 2011. He has been to a few places after graduating, but has since moved back to Sioux City.

Steven now works for the Sioux City Law Department as a lawyer. He works with many people everyday and answered many questions concerning his job and life outside of work!

He has been in a Sioux City for a few years now and says, “I love the people that I work with and I have a great job”. When asked what was he reasoning for becoming a lawyer he explained, “When I was younger, I always saw myself as a lawyer. I did some stuff in high school and college but in graduate school I chose to focus on law.

Sioux City as you may know is fairly large and has a lot of people in it. That means a lot of disputes come up that need to work of a lawyer steps in. Steven said, “Sioux City gets sued all the time, around 10,000 times a year actually, most are workmen’s comp claims.”

With all those cases you’d think Steven would be in lawyer mode 24/7, but that’s not entirely true. I asked about his hobbies outside of work and he described that, “I love playing the guitar, music has always been a passion. Big fan of video games too!”.

He also says he can’t stand to watch movies or TV shows with lawyers in them! His time spent at the office must make him a little tired of watching Law and Order or Suits!

Steven believes he will stay in Sioux City for as long as he can. His job is steady and he is looking to settle down in the next years. Steven stated, “I love the opportunity offered from the City and the stability is has given me.”.

Another Morningside graduate with a successful story after college.

September 30, 2020

About Author

cjk008

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Interview Story With Steven Postolka”

1. میلگرد، به پروفیلی با سطح مقطع دایره‌ای و توپُر گفته می‌شود که اغلب افراد، نوع فلزی آجدار آن را که در ساختمان‌سازی کاربرد دارد، می‌شناسند. راهنمای دریافت قیمت و خرید انواع میلگرد به طور معمول، جنس میلگرد از فولاد است؛ اما باید بدانید که تنوع تولید این محصول، بسیار زیاد بوده و در صنعت، انواع میلگرد، تولید و استفاده می‌شود.