Uncategorized

Chase Boeve Covid Thoughts

How do you think Chase feels about COVID and the collusion with Morningside? Well lets find out.

How do you think Morningside is handling COVID? “I think they are doing a good job as a staff and faculty. I’m an RA and I feel like the students don’t care that much. Not many wear wear their masks around the dorms so that’s upsetting.”

Are they doing a good job with isolation? “Yeah I think so. The only thing I would change is how they find people too late after they already tested and people are exposed.”

Do they do a good job finding people who have been exposed? “Definitely. They track people down and find people who have been exposed.”

Do you think we should get financial compensation for online classes? “Yes for sure. The reason why Morningside is so expensive is because of the personal experience they want to give us. With our ‘online experience’, we have no personal experience.”

September 16, 2020

About Author

cjk008

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Chase Boeve Covid Thoughts”

1. Question leads don’t work, Carter. Few people are going to know who Chase is. And, nt to be mean, fewer will care what he thinks.
    But, if you tell readers,”A Morningside RA thinks the college is doing a pretty good job of controlling the spread of COVID,” they might be interested to find out why.
    The question and answer structure will work for some stories. Playboy did it for 60 years. But it doesn’t fit every situation.