News Review 2

For the second news review I chose another article with Covid-19 as the focal point. This article is titled, “LA School System is expected to issue a vaccine mandate.” This became noticed when Biden took to the press Thursday and explained his plans about vaccinatiing the LA area and its school age children.

This story is newsworthy because it deals with Covid-19 which is a never notable thing int the news, along with that is making vaccines mandatory I think the the mandatory vaccines are the real attention grabber in the article. I think that its notable because allot of people would freely choose to not take the vaccine but now, if you have a kid and are in the LA area they have to get the vaccine to got to school.

The article is very well written and is lead very effectively as are most articles that are Witten by The NY Times. It has a 3rd person point of view in the article and I don’t believe any critical information was missing. In conclusion, In LA Biden is expected to issue a back to school vaccine mandate which will not be popular with many people and it is the first time in the Covid-19 era that I have seen something like this happen.

https://t.co/rJaQ0imT5N?amp=1