Dalton Thomas anecdote

“Perfection is not the act of being perfect but trying your hardest to obtain perfection.” -Alex Ogorzaly. One man who lives by this is Dalton Thomas. I see perfection in various aspects of Dalton‘s life. 

Dalton shows up every day and shows his type of perfection in the classroom. As a very social kid you would not expect his grades to maybe be the highest, but surprisingly enough to my knowledge Dalton has a 4.0 in his senior year.

With his GPA being perfect this semester he also embodies perfection on campus. Dalton drives a beautiful red Jeep and it was a former scholarship recipient of the football team, which seems pretty perfect to me. Now, with his retirement Dalton is perfect every day while filming, never missing an angle on any plays at football practice.

Although Dalton is a king on campus and in the classroom, the thing he is most well renowned for is his love for sports. His love for sports is broadcasted across his social media platforms and in his daily life, he sports bets till he wins and lives to tell the world.

Dalton Thomas may not be perfect but his life is pretty close to perfection.

One thought on “Dalton Thomas anecdote

1. fuglsang

This doesn’t technically fit the definition of an anecdote, Alex.
    You’re providing examples rather than telling a story about
    one time when Dalton’s perfection showed through.

How does a Jeep get a football scholarship? Would my car
    qualify?