Tage Berendes Profile Final

Asked to describe himself physically he used the following: tall, skinny, brown hair, athletic build, and hooper. Asked about his own personality Tage is newly 21 years old and said that he can be quiet but also energetic “at times”  and intelligent when “I try to be”. Continuing his high school basketball career to college brought him to Morningside. Although Tage retired last year from the team he says he still enjoys Morningside because of the people he has met during his time at the college.

In Tage’s free time he likes to: play basketball, watch movies and video games, and likes to also go to the bar. This prompted a question asking Tage to list his 3 favorite bars in the area, be replied, “Bodega is number one for sure, number two is Bergies *chuckles* even though they took my fake, and the only other one I can think of is Tav.” Switching gears Tage talked about his degree and where he hopes it leads him, he has a “business administration major with an emphasis in marketing.” He hopes that his degree will lead him to a sales job , he initially plans on moving back to his hometown Omaha after graduation but after that hopes he can move out to Arizona. In 20 years he plans on running his own ecommerce business, Amway, that his family is a part of; he also wants to be his own boss. Lastly, to conclude with interview when asked about his dreams and aspirations Tage’s eyes got wide like it was a very difficult question to even fathom, he at first jokingly says “Bench 315” we both chuckle because as mentioned before Tage is a skinny guy and that will most likely not be a realistic goal. He refocused and then was quoted in finally saying, “but actually, I want a trophy wife and money, I want to buy my own shit.”

When choosing people to talk to about Tage it was smart to leave his older brother and basically anyone else who wasn’t in the friend group because Tage is quiet and most people who aren’t around would know too much about him. So I chose Triv Vosika and Spencer Grage who have known Tage for two years. When asked about how they met Tage they both added that they were introduced by Cade Berendes who is Tage’s older brother. Neither of them recall a specific time they met Tage, but since then Spencer said he was, “adopted as the crib as a little brother and sleeps on the couch every night.” Triv added in his interview that Tage seems to “always be around.” When asked to describe Tage’s personality the descriptors that were used were the following: easy going, go with the flow, adaptable, and funny. When commenting on what they like most about Tage, Triv stated that he was just, “a geniene dude” and Spencer was quoted in saying, “I’ve never seen Tage be mad or have a problem with anyone.” Asking Spencer and Triv what they see for Tage’s future they had similar answers saying that Tage will probably find himself as a successful business man or in sales. Triv added an extra note about Tage’s future saying, “Tage is like his brother Cade but slightly more shy but slightly more intelligent.” Finally when asked about something about Tage that wasn’t in the interview Spencer chose the comedy route saying that “his hands are always clammy”, where as Triv had a more positive story, Triv said “Dude can hoop, I literally watched him hit 19 threes in a row in a real gamer we were playing in the hper.” 

In conclusion, the interview with Tage about himself and his goals/ future and interviews conducted with Triv Voskia and Spencer Grage confirmed everything that Tage’s friends already knew about him. He is a quiet young man in a rambunctious older friend group. Tage is reserved and shy, but he is also funny and  is a very easy going/ go with the flow type of guy. Although Tage is a retired basketball player he can still shoot hoops very well and loves to hang around his friend group and older brother. With all the evidence above that is why Tage Berendes is the most relaxed and easy going person at Morningside University.

One thought on “Tage Berendes Profile Final