Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

News comment #9

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/06/sports/hockey/chicago-blackhawks-patrick-kane-will-not-face-rape-charges.html?ref=sports

The Chicago Blackhawks star player Patrick Kane is not going to be charged with rape due to lack of evidence.

The Blackhawk’s player was accused to have raped a victim in her 20’s and this investigation has been going on for 3 months now but its finally over. Erie County Attorney Frank Sedita said that the evidence “contradicted” the accuser’s claim that she was raped August 2nd by Kane.

Kane went through a lot during this investigation because with him being one of the top players in the N.H.L and having allegations of his potentially raping a girl those two things really don’t go together.

“The very difficult part of this is when you are basically an international sports star, and as a result, a likely target,” Kane’s lawyer, Paul Cambria, said. “And you have to go through three months of reading things in the media that you know are not true, and they’re hurtful things and accusatory things. That’s a very difficult burden to bear.”

With further evidence and stories they believe the whole thing was a “bizarre hoax”.

9 Comments

1. Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was a enjoyment account it.Excellent post. I ѡill ƅe facing many of these issues аs well..
    Thanks alot

2. I¦ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

3. Very good written article. It will be supportive to everyone who employess it, including yours truly :). Keep up the good work – i will definitely read more posts.

4. Regards for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.

5. What i don’t realize is in fact how you are not actually much more smartly-favored than you might be now. You’re very intelligent. You know thus significantly with regards to this topic, produced me for my part imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested until it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

6. Perfectly written articles, appreciate it for selective information.

7. Absolutely composed subject matter, regards for selective information.

8. Excellent blog right here! Also your website so much up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

9. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.