Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

Twinkies

The plastic wrapping around the golden cake filled with nothing but sugar cant hold me back form eating this sugary goodness.

As I rip into the plastic I get a whiff of nothing but the sweet smell of the golden cake. As I slowly push the plastic down the twinkie i finally have the beauty all the way unwrapped.

The moist cake lays in my hand and and as I go in for the first bite my teeth sink into the spongey cake and touch the cream filled center. As I start to chew I slowly regret eating this because I have practice later and I don’t feel like tasting these come back up.

As I swallow I slowly become unsatisfied with the choice of loving twinkies because these things are diabetes in a plastic wrapping.

36 Comments

1. Çok güzel bir site

2. Turkuvazsoft SEO Hizmetleri

3. Ev dekorasyonu fikirleri

4. Situs Judi Online yang sebenarnya biasanya memiliki banyak bonus menarik dan yang pastinya konsisten, biasanya juga dibarengi dengan customer service yang profesional dan juga ramah.

5. Thankyou wordpress. morningsite for open this, please check my site here
    Poker Online

Thankyou once again, ily. 😀

6. Drivers and Downloads for Epson L Series Drivers, software downloads and utilities for Epson L Series Printers and scanners.

7. GLAD TO KNOW THE INFO, VERY HELP ME!
    THANKS TO MORNINGSIDE 😀

I LOVE YOU!

8. Google Chrome 2019 for is a web browser developed by Google and the easiest to use, web browser this allows you to fill a form automatically by using the auto fill. Chrome 2019 includes the choice to log right into your Google account as well as sync your book markings and also background throughout various other gadgets. The application includes the choice to look for web pages by voice as well as conserve information use while searching. http://www.googlechrome2019.com

9. The application Whatsapp is a chat application that became a favorite of the user hand phone today. Download WhatsApp 2019 apk later will appear soon as a Whatsapp version is the latest. As the development time Whatsapp is always correcting its performance. So that users more easily apply it. Apply the Whatsapp version update will certainly be more beneficial to its users

10. Smadav 2019 for Windows is a free antivirus software that is difficult sufficient to offer security incomplete and also avoid the spread of the virus. Antivirus works for added defense and also has the ability to discover the virus, trojan, worm, as well as protect against the spread of that is typically spread out with flash.

11. Kavacık Çilingir anahtarcı acarkent çilingir

12. eee admin thenk you good site tesekkürler

13. Amacımız müşterilerimize en kaliteli yangın söndürücüleri sunmaktır. Bunun için En kaliteli firmaların ürünlerini sizlere sunuyoruz.

14. Osymli.com Kpss testlerinden YKS testlerine, ÖSYM dahilinde sınav tarihleri ve binlerce çalışma kitap önerilerine ve Seviye Belirleme Sınavlarından Üniversiteye Giriş Sınavlarına kadar geniş bir yelpazede hizmet sunmaktadır.

15. A wonderful exhibit. Thanks for putting it on the web.

16. You are my inhalation, I own few blogs and very sporadically run out from to post .

17. I too think thence, perfectly indited post! .

18. I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

19. Hello.This post was extremely motivating, particularly because I was searching for thoughts on this matter last Monday.

20. I precisely wished to thank you so much again. I am not sure the things I would have followed in the absence of the type of basics shared by you regarding such industry. Completely was the alarming setting in my opinion, nevertheless being able to view the very specialized avenue you handled it forced me to leap with contentment. I’m happy for your support and trust you comprehend what a great job you were providing educating many people by way of your web blog. Probably you’ve never got to know any of us.

21. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you are no longer really much more neatly-preferred than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly on the subject of this matter, produced me in my view believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

22. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other folks consider issues that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

23. Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

24. Very interesting points you have observed, thanks for putting up.

25. Nicely done, Taja. Good verbs. Good sensory detail. Do you often throw up at basketball practice?